PRP treatment is a great option for:
- Improving wrinkles and lines at the surrounding eyes, mouth, forehead and neck
- Acne Scars
- Dull lifeless and sagging skin
- It can be used in Combination with Fractional Erbium or Non Ablative laser treatment for enhanced effect
- Hair loss treatment
OB/GYN Care of Oklahoma offers the following PRP treatments:
THE OB/GYN Care of Oklahoma
This is where we are ahead of the competition! Traditional PRP procedures are done by pouring the rendered PRP over microneedled skin. Here, our microneedling is paired with radio frequency. This revolutionizes the treatment process by delivering greater stimulation essential for collagen production.
PRP Facials are a very effective treatment that helps with skin complexion, etched in wrinkles and lines, melasma, acne, and acne scarring.
What you need to know
- No risk of allergic reaction because it uses your own blood
- It’s safe, non-invasive and non-surgical procedure
- Only minimal pain or discomfort
- Has little or no side effects
- Requires fewer treatments
- Treats skin imperfections
- Causes no harm or injury to surrounding skin
- Decreased libido (sex drive)
- Stress urinary incontinence
- Dryness (with resulting painful intercourse) from Menopause or from Breast Cancer Treatment
- Decreased ability to orgasm
- Urge urinary incontinence
- Lichen sclerosus
- Lichen planus
- Postpartum fecal incontinence
- Chronic pain from trauma from child birth (episiotomy scars)
- Chronic pain from mesh
- Chronic interstitial cystitis
- Longer, harder, more sustainable erections
- Increased sexual stamina
- Reduces the time between erections
- Increases penis size
- Heightened pleasure and sensation
- Improved circulation
- Enhanced penis appearance
Dr. Patel understands your busy schedule and may be available after hours for your confidential consultation.
PRP HAIR RESTORATION
Let's start with some statistics:
- About 50 million American men and 30 million women experience male- or female-pattern baldness.
- >More than 50% of men will experience some type of hair loss after 50.
- The average person has over 110,000 hair follicles in their scalp
- An average of 100 hair are lost everyday
- Men: Percentage of men experiencing hair loss -by age 35 - 40%, age 60 - 65%, age 80 - 70%, age 85 - 80%
- Women: by age 60, 80% of women will have noticeable hair loss
You are not alone - over 800,000 people all over the world are seeking treatment for their hair loss
PRP Hair Restoration is an effective way to improve your hair density without surgery or harmful side effects. The procedure involves a simple injection of your own platelets into the vascular layer of your scalp.
These are the results that may be expected:
- Increased blood supply to the hair follicle
- Increased hair shaft size (thickness)
- Triggered and maintained hair growth phase
- Controled hair growth cycle
- Decreased hair loss
It is important to note that results will vary.
PRP Breast Lift is revolutionizing breast enhancement as the first nonsurgical breast lift procedure. It utilizes the science of PRP therapy. PRP Breast Lift has three stages. The first step entails drawing a small amount of blood, no more than a few teaspoons, into a tube. In the second step, the tube of blood is placed in a centrifuge that spins at a high rate of speed, separating and isolating the PRP from other blood components, which takes approximately 15 minutes. The isolated PRP contains stem cells and a multitude of natural growth factors responsible for the skin’s healing and regenerative properties. In the third step, the PRP is mixed with a skin filler such as Restylane® or Juvéderm®, and injected into the targeted areas, such as the upper breasts and the skin between the breasts.