OB/GYN Care of Oklahoma, PLLC provides comprehensive women’s health and gynecological services for women of all ages, including teens and seniors. We practice preventative health, such as well woman exams, including self breast exam instruction and management of breast conditions. We assist with general health issues such as diet, exercise, and sexual counseling.
We treat gynecologic problems such as bladder infections, recurrent vaginitis, abnormal or painful periods, abnormal pap smears, fibroids, endometriosis, pelvic organ prolapse, and urinary incontinence. We treat issues such as PMS, postpartum depression, and menopausal symptoms. We provide screening and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases as well as for gynecologic cancers. We offer minimally invasive gynecological surgery as well as open procedures such as hysterectomy.
Our infertility management includes ovulation induction with Clomid, hysterosalpingograms, follicle checks, semen analysis referrals, and IUI’s. In summary, we are a comprehensive obstetric and gynecologic practice.
Gynecology Procedures performed by OB/GYN Care of Oklahoma, PLLC include:
- Colposcopy and cervical biopsies
- Contraceptive procedures such as Implanon and Nexplanon insertion, Depo Provera injections, IUD insertions (Skyla, Mirena and Paraguard), and diaphragm fittings
- Nexplanon insertions
- IUD insertions (Skyla, Mirena, Paraguard, Liletta and Kyleena)
- Urodynamic testing referrals for urinary incontinence
- Endometrial Biopsies
- Vulvar Biopsies
- Intrauterine inseminations
- In-Office Pelvic Ultrasounds
- Pessary fitting and placement
Office Hysteroscopic Surgical Procedures:
- Endometrial ablation
- Diagnostic Hysteroscopy